Saturday 29 April 2017

Making Money Online with a Two Tier Affiliate Program

 I made this quick article while waiting for my ride to take me to the home. In the article, I explain why promoting a two tier affiliate program like MOBE is a great way to make money online, and give you a look at how much I make from the second tier.

 For those who don’t know, two tier affiliate programs are one of the most popular affiliate programs out there. Most people don’t even realized that the affiliate programs they belong to have more than one tier. Google launched AdSense with a two tier affiliate program. 

When I ran Google ads, I got paid a share of the ad revenue. What most people didn’t know was that Google also paid me when I referred new bloggers to run Google ads. MOBE is another example of a two tier affiliate program. I make money when I sell MOBE products. However, 

I also make money when I refer other affiliate marketers to promote MOBE products. I get 5% of their sales. While that may not sound like much, it can add up quickly if you sign up a few big affiliates. Imagine how much you could make if you referred me to a two tier affiliate program. 

🙂 The Dot Com Lifestyle mean time freedom, money freedom, and location freedom. The only way to achieve that is to remove yourself as the income source by leveraging systems that makes you the money so you don’t have to. 

A two tier affiliate program like MOBE is a great way to do that. If you want to learn step by step how to achieve the Dot Com Lifestyle, then I recommend applying for my Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle coaching program. 

 This is a 21 step program that I created with MOBE to teach you how to create a profitable internet business that’ll make you the money so you can live the Dot Com lifestyle. The program comes with a one-on-one coach to work with you and answer any questions you may have, send it through the comment box and it will be attended to.

You can also like us on the following

Facebook          Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Send your Comment and you get response quick

Recommended For You

How to optimise your customers revel in the use of social media

How to optimize your customers experience the usage of social media social media consumer revel in social media has in no way been more cr...